Sunday 29 August 2010

Spa World!

Today I slept most of the day... not sure why it must be the jetlag catching up with me. I slept until 4pm haha. Then I decided I wanted to go to Spa World which was right around the corner from the hotel. It was only 1000 yen for entry which is about 7 pounds. There were many different spas there and saunas and steam rooms too! I met two japanese people called Ken and Aki there who were very kind and asked me if I wanted to go for a drink with them in the resturant. They ended up buying me an entire meal which was very kind of them. It was a very good experience to practice my japanese and learn more japanese at the same time. Im sorry to say that I dont have any pictures today since I dont think I was allowed to take my camera into a spa resort where everyone was walking around naked hahaha. I really enjoy meeting the locals here and I feel like my japanese is improving with each day :)

1 comment:

  1. osaka is my hometown n ive been to spa world several times lol
    i bet u can enjoy staying there;)
    anyway, take care dude

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.