Wednesday 25 August 2010

First Day

Well I have to admit I was a little scared flying on my own but once that was over and I landed in Osaka I knew I was going to be fine. Luckily I met a Japanese student (Mari) on the plane who helped me when we landed in Osaka. 


I walked around Namba for a while when I landed just to check out the place. It's sooo big! I must of spent a couple of hours just walking around and taking it all in. It seems that a lot of Japanese use bikes and a lot of the time they just leave them in a bike rack without even locking them up. I guess it is a really safe place to live.


I got really hungry and after looking around for a while I ended up buying my dinner in a convenience store. I was asking a man in the store which one I should buy and I told him I didn't have much money lol.


I got asked to "move along" by a policeman when I started to eat the noodles I just purchased on the street so I ended up eating them in a bus stop.

I have just got into my first couchsurfing house and had a shower. The people here are really nice and welcoming.


4 comments:

  1. Wow......there you are!!!! Wel done for getting there in one piece. Move along now!!! Safe journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh sounds like you're having a great time!
    Keep it up :)

    P.S I have hamsters ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to know you arrived safely. Dad relented and let Josh have hamsters after he did so well in his GCSEs. However Josh is going to the Fenlon's tomorrow so guess who is babysitting them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey tell me your phone number or something to keep in touch in Japan :) When are you coming to Tokyo? Have fun!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.