Monday 30 August 2010

My camera broke :(

Well it still works, it takes pictures and everything but the LCD is broke... I am not sure how I did it but when I got it out today i just noticed it was like that. But its fine cause it still takes pictures haha.

Today I tried to go to the zoo and visit a temple but it so happened that they were all closed today because it was a monday... great i thought. So I just walked around a bit then came back to the hostel, washed my clothes for the first time haha, and just had a lazy day. Tommorow I will have someones house to couchsurf at so that should be fun, I'll write about it tommorow!

4 comments:

  1. I have been in touch with NatWest Travel Insurance (you know the one you said you didn't need!)

    You can claim £100. Dad and I think you should go ahead and buy a new camera, it might be worth getting one that uses the same SD card? Also make sure that you get an English convertor for charging.

    The cheapest way to buy it will be with your debit card we will put the money back in your account when you have made the purchase so you will still have the same amount of spending money and you can give us the insurance money later

    Make sure you keep the broken camera as proof as we will need to get a shop back here to write a report saying it is broken.

    Mam x
    P.S I have sent you an e-mail so check your mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ad

    You can get a Sony cybershot similar to what you have but 12 Megapixel and 5x optical zoom over here for around £100. Thats a great spec and a great price. Try to look for something similar

    Cheers

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alternatively you could claim the £100, live with the broken camera and be £100 richer ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I like it. Im not sure what to do now... maybe I should buy a new camera... but 100 pound richer seems good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.