Friday 24 September 2010

More Tokyo

So I went to the Tokyo Games Show recently and wow it is impressive. All the major brands were there except Nintendo, which was a little disappointing but it was still good. I got to play Fallout 4 which was soooo fun. I had to queue for an hour and a half and I got about 10 minutes of play time but it was worth the wait :)



I was staying with my friend Azusa at the time and we went out with her family to a historical site in Tokyo which had old houses and shops.



Im staying in Yokohama right now and I visited Minatomirai which is a really nice place, and it reminded me of Hiroshima because it is so beautiful.



Right now I am staying with Atsu. We bought Monster Hunter 3 for Wii and we have been playing that pretty much every second we have been awake. He took me out one night with his university friends and we went to izakaya and karaoke all night. It was a really fun night and I hope that I can go out with them again sometime. Thankyou so much Machi, Noripi (Onigirichan), Kanako, Chinkoface, Ai, Hiro, Hashi. And thanks for letting me sleep at your house Kanako.


-hey this is Atsu! Dear Adams parents, thanks for letting me stay at your house in April. We are having really good fun with my crazy mates!! They are REALLY WASEDA and stupid :)))
and Dear Al, I miss ya!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ad
    Looks like you are in training again for University life!!

    Atsu - Thanks for having Ad stay with you and thanks to your parents - don't forget you are welcome here anytime! Just make sure Ad isn't too wasted to get to the airport on time!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.