Saturday 4 September 2010

Manga Museum, and the original Nintendo HQ

Today I went to the Kyoto Manga (Japanese comic) Museum. It was sooo good. Basically its just a massive library of manga. With dozens of people sat on chairs all around reading there favourite manga haha. I read through the history of manga then did the same with a copy of Slam Dunk 1. You werent allowed to take pictures inside the place due to copy right reasons but I managed to get a couple.


An old school textbook for reading practice.


I also visited the original Nintendo HQ in the suburbs of Kyoto which was established in 1889. Back then they didnt make video games of course, but playing cards instead. I got co-ordinates of the old HQ building from google of course ;)

3 comments:

  1. You are in your element my son :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are really having a fab time! Your type of museums!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.